AWARTANUSADUARESORT& VILLAS BALI PRIVACY NOTICE
Effective Date: 25 May 2018
Welcome to awartaresorts.com. The website on which this Policy is owned and managed by
AwartaNusaDuaResort& Villas in Bali (“Awarta”).
Awarta values you as our guest and your privacy is of our utmost importance. We want you to be aware of how we collect, use and disclose data. Awarta uses your personal information to process and facilitate reservations, provide you personalised service at our resort, respond to your requests for information, share with you of our products and services and other purposes as set out in this notice.
By continuing to browse and use this website, you are accepting the terms and conditions of use which governs Awarta Nusa Dua Resort & Villas Bali’s relationship with you.
Disclosure: Your information is shared within Awarta Nusa Dua Resort & Villas, third party related service, and professional advisors that may be located outside the EEA.
Your rights: You have the rights to your personal information under applicable laws, including a right to object to some of the processing which Awarta carries out. For further information about your rights, and how to exercise them, please proceed to the “Rights of Guests and Customers” section.
This Privacy Notice describes the privacy practices of Awarta for the data which we collect:
• Through the website owned and managed by us from which you are accessing this Privacy Notice
• Through our social media pages we control from which you are accessing this Privacy Notice
• Through software applications made available by us for the use on or through computers, mobile and other devices
• Through HTML format email messages that we send to you that link to this Privacy Notice and through your communication with us
• When you visit or stay as a guest or customer at Awarta Nusa Dua Resort & Villas, or through other offline interactions.
This is the Privacy Notice of Awarta. It describes how we will make use of all Personal Information which you provide to us.
Please read this notice carefully before you start to use this site. If you do not wish to be bound by this Privacy Notice, then you should not access this site. Where permitted by law, your access of this site shall be deemed as your acceptance of this Privacy Notice and your consent that we may process and use your personal information in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
If you have any enquiries regarding this Privacy Notice, feedbacks or complaints about our use of your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com mail us with details as below to let us do our best to deal with your enquiries as soon as possible:
Attn: Data Protection Officer
Kawasan Pariwisata ITDC Lot NW 2 & 3 Nusa Dua, 80363
THEINFORMATIONWHICHWEMAY COLLECT ABOUT YOU
The types of personal information which we may collect and process from you in accordance with the law includes:
• Postal Address, Post Code
• Mobile and Telephone Number
• Email address
• Credit and Debit Card number or any other payment data including security code and expiration date
• Financial information in limited circumstances
• Date and place of birth
• Nationality, Passport, Visa or other government-issued identification data
• Language preference
• Other important dates such as birthdays, anniversaries and special occasions
• Travel itinerary, tour group or activity information
• Information related to your travel profile such as prior guest stays or interactions, accommodation and travel preferences, hobby, reservation history goods and services purchased, special service and amenity requests which you advise us or we learn about during your visit
• If you contact us our our travel agents we may keep a record of that communication and any communications correspondence with you; and
• Geolocation information including where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and security reasons.
• Social media account, profile photo and other data publicly available, or data made availably by linking your social media
• Information and data about family members and companions, such as names and ages of children
• Images, video and audio date through security cameras located in our public areas, body worn cameras carried by our loss and found prevention officers and other security personnel.
If you submit any Personal Information about other people to us, or our service providers, you represent that you have the authority to perform such actions and you permit us to use the information and data in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
We collect your Personal Information each time you are in contact with us in a variety of ways:
• Visit the website (see Cookies)
• Through online services your Personal Information is collected when you make a reservation, enquiry, purchase goods and services from our website, communicate with us, or connect with us through social media pages, sign up for a newsletter, participate in a survey, contest or marketing promotions
• When you visit our property and the related outlets within the property, events that we host which
we participate, and through offline interactions you provide us in writing or orally, your personal information
• Your Personal Information is collected when you make a reservation or enquiry through phone
call, communicate with us by email, fax or via online chat services and other platforms.
• We collect your Personal Information from offline or online companies with whom we partner to provide you goods, services, make reservations, or offers. Example of offline or online companies includes outlets within the property, online and offline travel and tour agents, travel booking platforms, and time share partners.
• Collection of Personal Information through other sources such as joint marketing, public
database, and other authorised third parties.
• Your location, browser, data collected through cookies, demographic data, aggregated data, app usage data, device system and type if you are located to our WiFi connection
• Through accessing social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, WhatsApp, Twitter and other social medias.
We collect and may use the Personal Information you supply to us for a variety of uses based on different reasons. For the most basic example, some of the information you provided in order to make an enquiry or reservations, and when we are required by law and regulations to collect and process information about you
Your Personal Information is of utmost importance towards us and it will never be sold or given away. It is only shared within the authorised parties owned, managed, and related to Awarta.
Generally, your Personal Information which you provide, may include the usage for and of:
• where you make bookings / reservations with us. This includes processing and facilitating reservations, including verifying your identity, taking payments and communicating with you;
• providing you with a highly-personalised service according to your special requests and personal
preferences, in order to improve your experience;
• promote and send to you marketing communications and promotional details;
• providing you information relating to Awarta which includes personalised mailings (online or by mail), or other communications;
• data analysis, audits, security and fraud monitoring and prevention;
• placing cookies and using similar technologies
• creating new goods and services as an incentive to enhance your experience, improve or modifying our services;
• if you provide a credit or debit card as payment, we use third parties to check the validity of the
information provided, account number, and card number in order to prevent fraud;
• monitoring customer accounts to prevent, investigate and/or report issues of fraud, terrorism, misinterpretation and misrepresentation, security incidents or crime, in accordance with the
• on other occasion where we may ask you for consent to use your Personal Information for the purpose which we explain at the time.
In certain cases we may be required to disclose your Personal Information to comply with: applicable law and regulations, including laws outside of your country of residence, to comply with legal requirements, in response to requests from government authorities, to meet national security or law enforcement requirements, to enforce our terms and conditions, to protect our operations, the rights, privacy and safety of Awarta Nusa Dua Resort & Villas Bali to you or others.
We may also disclose your Personal Information to our related companies or other third parties who provides us: payment related, data management, profiling, analytics, advertising or other services in order to process your reservation, provide information about personalised services or offers including on social media.
Reasonable steps and organisational, technical, and administrative measures will be taken to secure and protect your Personal Information, which is held. Unfortunately , no method of data or information transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. We take security measures to protect your information and prevent it from unauthorised usage. If you have a reason to believe that your interaction with us is not secure, please immediately notify us at
firstname.lastname@example.org call us immediately at +62 361 773 300.
The Personal Information you provide to us may be given to our third party service partners outside the European Economic Area for the purpose of delivering the personalised services and communication methods as stated above. Awarta will always take steps to ensure that your
information provided used by the third parties is in accordance with this Privacy Notice and that
your information is kept secure. In particular, any transfer of information to a third party in a country that is not subject to the decision by the EU Commission, such transfer of information will be reasonably protected through mechanisms such as the EU Commission approved standard contractual clauses, Privacy Shield certification, or binding corporate rules.
If you do not provide your consent to this transfer where applicable by law, then please do not register on our website as we will not be able to provide you with our services.
Advertising Cookies: collects information about your browsing trends and habits to deliver advertisement to you that is synchronised and relevant with your interests.
Performance Cookies: collects information how visitors use our website so we can keep improving our website.
Social Media Cookies: these cookies are used when users share information using social media accounts.
Functionality Cookies: to remember choices each user make such as name, date, number of guests, or region users are in, to provide a better enhanced personal features.
You are not required to accept cookies. You are able to set your browser to notify you prior to receiving a cookie to have the chance to accept the cookies, and you can also set your browser to receive or reject all cookies.
By using our website without rejecting or disabling cookies in your web browser settings, you are providing us the consent to the use of our cookies as described in this notice.
In accordance with the applicable laws and regulations, you have the rights to:
• request us in writing and securely obtain copies of the Personal Information we have about you;
• correct, delete or request us to stop processing the Personal Information we have about you;
• request to stop us from using your Personal Information for marketing purposes;
• request to have all of your Personal Information deleted (in the EEA only), by written request to
email@example.com attention towards our Data Protection Officer.
If any of your Personal Information where we are able to contact you change, kindly please tell Awarta in order to have your records kept up to date.
You have the rights to object to the processing of your Personal Information under certain circumstances, where we do not have to process your Personal Information for legal requirements, contractural requires or where we are using the data for marketing purposes (please see below under “Opting Out”).
If you do not wish to remain on our database and receive our personalised communications online or offline, you have the opportunity to decline by:
• following the instructions, usually at the foot of our email to “Unsubscribe”;
• sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will keep your Personal Information until you ask us to stop, and will alongside keep a record of the fact that you have asked us not to send you any online or offline materials which uses your Personal Information. We will however keep the minimum information necessary to ensure that no future contact is to be made.
If you would like any further information, have any enquiries, feedbacks or complaints relating to the Privacy Notice or our information handling practices, please contact the appropriate contact as below:
Attn: Data Protection Officer
Kawasan Pariwisata ITDC Lot NW 2 & 3 Nusa Dua, 80363
Phone: +62 361 773 300
We may update this Privacy Notice from time to time. You may check when this notice was last revised by referring to the “Last Update” legend at the bottom of this page. Any changed to our notice or policy, will become effective upon posting of the revised policy on our website.
Last Updated: 24 May 2018